Cast Iron Teapot With Infuser,Best Japanese Small Vintage Teapots Kettle(13oz)
BRAND INSTRUCTION The cast iron kettle, also called TETSUBIN in Japan,which has handreds year of production.Suteas is one of the traditional workshops of handmade tetsubin. You will find that use Tetsubin of boiling water, its taste is very different from any other ordinary cooking utensils boiled water, the taste is unique. According to the Ministry
BRAND INSTRUCTION The cast iron kettle, also called TETSUBIN in Japan,which has handreds year of production.Suteas is one of the traditional workshops of handmade tetsubin. You will find that use Tetsubin of boiling water, its taste is very different from any other ordinary cooking utensils boiled water, the taste is unique. According to the Ministry of health in Japan, ordinary people needs about 10 milligrams a day. Using Tetsubin, it provides the ferrous ion for our body, which is easier to absorb. Iron intake helps to improve the immune system, the liver function, and the problem of constipation. Even for those infertility problems, it also helps in some way.
Use and Maintenance
1、When first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the iron pot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
A tannin film will cover the inside of the pot, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from iron pot, will protect the pot from rusting and remove the odor of new pot.
Pour away the water when boiled, then repeat brewing 2-3 times untile the water is clear.
2、Every time after uses, do not forget to empty the pot. Take the lid off when drying, the remaining water will slowly be evaporated.
3、Please do not wash or rub the teapot inside or outside with a sponge, detergent, brush or cleaning implement.You may polish the surface of the teapot with a lightly squeezed soft cloth, which has been soaked with tea as this will help to keep it looking glossy.
- CAST IRON TEAPOT -The gradual and even heating from the cast iron infuses the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. This strengthens the flavor of the tea, and any positive nutrients the leaves contain are also infused into the water.Cast iron is beneficial due to the way it evenly absorbs heat. Iron teapot also retains heat much better than any other material.
- UNIQUE PATTERN – Pot body is the classic pattern of japanese iron pot. The lid pattern is bamboo + plum blossom + pine leaves. The three kinds of plants still maintain their tenacious vitality during the winter, a symbol of noble character and loyal friendship.
- UNIQUE TASTE – The iron pot has a long heat preservation, Our Cast Iron Teapot Features a Fully Enameled Cast Iron Interior That Not Only Makes Cleaning Easier, But Helps to Prevent The Build-Up of Rust And Oxidation. It Includes a Stainless Steel Infuser For Loose or Bagged Tea That Ensures It Will Not Alter or Detract From The Taste of Your Brew.
- GIFT – Great gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding And Tea Lovers. Exquisite design perfect for tea lovers.
- USE AND CARE: Holds up to 400mL(14oz).To use, add loose or bagged tea into the infuser and insert it into the teapot. Slowly pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep to 3-5 minutes, and enjoy. To clean， use only clean water. Do not leave tea or water in the pot for longer than an hour, and dry thoroughly after each use.