Comolife Japanese Traditional Craft ‘Nambu Tekki’ Tea Kettle , Pattern : Dots , Color : Black , CPTY : 16.9 fl oz
This Japanese traditional craft ‘Nabmbu Tekki’ Tea kettle makes the water taste smooth by boiling. Nambu tekki contains a lot of iron and the Iron becomes Fe2+ in the kettle while boiling the water. Therefore it is more efficient to supply iron in your body. Also it removes most chlorine in the water. You can
This Japanese traditional craft ‘Nabmbu Tekki’ Tea kettle makes the water taste smooth by boiling. Nambu tekki contains a lot of iron and the Iron becomes Fe2+ in the kettle while boiling the water. Therefore it is more efficient to supply iron in your body. Also it removes most chlorine in the water. You can enjoy drinking delicious tea, water and coffee safely with a lot of benefits!
How to use & Precaution
– To remove the dust & dirt inside of the kettle before first use, pour water until eighth of the kettle and boil the water.
– Wipe the kettle with dry towel. Since it gets rusty, try not to leave the water drops. *Especially the spout & lid.
Do not wash the inside with any scourer or detergents. Do not rub it.
– As you use this kettle, rusts occurs surely and there will be red small dots on it. It is the sign of that it will keep the water clear and taste better. Therefore DO NOT RUB OFF THE RUST. However, in case there are too much rust and the water start tasting too metallic, HERE IS HOW TO REMOVE THE RUST PROPERLY.
– Pour water until eight of the kettle and then put a bag of green tea into the water and boil it for 30 minutes. If the water decrease , add some water.
– By processing this , It prevents getting rusty.
– Do this process 2,3 times.
– Do not touch the kettle white it’s boiling water or when it is still hot. Use a potholder. Be careful not to get burned.
-Do not drop it.
– Do not quench steel.
– Do not boil the kettle with no water. It can cause rusting & degradation. Do not close the lid until the kettle is hot even if it gets dry. Wait till the kettle get cooled down.
– Not microwavable , Not washable in dish washer.
- JAPANESE TRADITIONAL CRAFT ‘NAMBU TEKKI’, SUPPLY FE2+, SMOOTH WATER TASTE , REMOVES CHLORINE , PATTERN : DOTS, COLOR : BLACK , CPTY : 16.9 FLOZ
- Made in Japan
- Size : 6.04 x 5.46 x H5.26 Inch , Weight : 1.9 lb
- Materials : Kettle / Nambu Tekki , Tea Strainer / Stainless Steel
- Specification : Only usable on fire by gas stoves, Capacity : 16.9 floz, Not Microwavable , Not washable in dish washer, Accessory : Tea Strainer