Sotya Japanese Iron Tetsubin Teapot,Matte,Black
Instructions for Use ●When start to use the japanese teapot for the fist time, 10 g first tea (or lemon) into the pot, add water to boil for 10 minutes to get rid of the interior odor of the new Kettle. The tannins contained in tea and the iron parts dissolved from iron will take
Instructions for Use
●When start to use the japanese teapot for the fist time, 10 g first tea (or lemon) into the pot, add water to boil for 10 minutes to get rid of the interior odor of the new Kettle. The tannins contained in tea and the iron parts dissolved from iron will take a reaction and form a layer of iron coating tannins, which make japanese tetsubin not easy get rusted. Once the water is boiled, pour off water from large teapot, and repeat with fresh water 2 to 3 times, until the water clear. Advise new pot to use every day, let the Scale rapid adhesion.
●Asian teapot is more suitable for the charcoal fire, and electric fire, electric ceramic stove can also be replaced. The moderate output would be good, because iron bottle need to be gradually heated. Then the iron can be released and enhance the taste of water, which helps our body absorb minerals;
●Not more than seven full of water when you use the Teapot Cast Iron to avoid overflow. After using the vintage japanese tea pots for a few days, you may observe scarlet spots, and Ten days or so it will appear white scale, this is normal phenomenon as long as water does not affect drinking. If the situation is really serious, you can wipe it gently with a sponge or soft tower;
●After each use, evaporate the iron teapot fully with little heat to keep the antique kettle dry and do not close the lid until the Tetsubin is completely cooled. Because vapor will be droplets and flow back cast teapot when temperature decline, which will lead to rust.
- Made in japan.Tetsubin material: Cast iron; Capacity: about 24oz./0.7Litre;Burner:suitable for IH electromagnetic furnace.
- Beautiful teapot lined with porcelain enamel for a clear, pure tasting tea.
- Removable stainless steel mesh infuser basket to allow you to stop steeping the leaves instantly and get the perfect brew.
- Warmed with water first, this pot allows the tea to remain warm as you enjoy it at your leisure.
- High grade interior finish allows for easy rinsing out and hand drying so it is easy to look after.