TOWA Workshop Tetsubin Iron Teapot Kettle Octagon 0.8L with Removable Stainless Steel Infuser
“Use and Maintenance1、When first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the iron pot and brewing for about 10 minutes.A tannin film will cover the inside of the pot, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from iron pot, will protect the pot from rusting and remove the odor of new
“Use and Maintenance
1、When first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the iron pot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
A tannin film will cover the inside of the pot, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from iron pot, will protect the pot from rusting and remove the odor of new pot.
Pour away the water when boiled, then repeat brewing 2-3 times untile the water is clear.
2、Every time after uses, do not forget to empty the pot. Take the lid off when drying, the remaining water will slowly be evaporated.
3、Please do not wash or rub the teapot inside or outside with a sponge, detergent, brush or cleaning implement.You may polish the surface of the teapot with a lightly squeezed soft cloth, which has been soaked with tea as this will help to keep it looking glossy.
- 【MADE BY TOWA】 Using the same method utilized centuries ago
- 【USE AND CARE】 Adding loose or bagged tea into the infuser and insert it into the teapot. Slowly pour hot water over the tea.
- 【TRADITIONAL DESIGN OF TEA POT】Please use the copper cocktail fork to hold the lid while you pour.
- 【SPOUT TIP IS BENT DOWNWARDS】This design however does not spill a single drop and easier to stop.
- 【HEATER】IH electromagnetic oven , electric ceramic stove,charcoal fire.