White Mulberry Tea by Earths Design – Sugar Blocker As seen on Dr. Oz – White Mulberry Tea helps fight Cholesterol – Controls Blood Sugar levels, Boosts Immune System and Helps with Weight Loss – 100 grams – 100 Cups of Tea
Earths Design Pure White Mulberry Tea About Earths Design Pure White Mulberry Leaf Tea – Our tea is grown on small, pesticide-free farms in the highlands of Thailand. This part of Thailand is renowned for its clean air, pure water and fertile soil. When Dr. Oz made a show about White Mulberry tea, our supplier
Earths Design Pure White Mulberry Tea
About Earths Design Pure White Mulberry Leaf Tea – Our tea is grown on small, pesticide-free farms in the highlands of Thailand. This part of Thailand is renowned for its clean air, pure water and fertile soil.
When Dr. Oz made a show about White Mulberry tea, our supplier provided the samples for the show. Dr. Oz hailed White Mulberry tea a “super-food” and “the next health food sensation”.
Our high quality tea was carefully hand-picked from the very latest harvest. We’re so confident that our tea is the purest, freshest White Mulberry tea available that we back it up with a Money-Back Guarantee.
Health Benefits of Drinking White Mulberry Tea
–Promotes cardiovascular health by regulating blood sugar levels
–Helps prevent fat formation by dramatically inhibiting absorption of sugars into the bloodstream
–Reduces high blood pressure
–Lowers cholesterol levels
–Powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in the body
–Boosts your immune system and energy levels
–Helps suppress appetite and supports weight loss
How does White Mulberry Leaf Tea work? – Scientific research suggests that White Mulberry helps regulate blood sugar levels and support weight loss. The leaves contain a substance called 1-deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) which inhibits the action of stomach enzymes responsible for processing fats and sugars. The result is lower absorption of fats and sugars into the bloodstream.
How to take White Mulberry Tea – Dr. Oz recommends drinking White Mulberry leaf tea with meals.
- This is the actual tea shown on the Dr. Oz show which is grown on small farms in the unspoiled, pesticide-free Highlands of Thailand
- Lowers blood sugar levels and reduces the absorption of carbohydrates by inhibiting sugars from entering the bloodstream. Promotes cardiovascular health
- Contains high levels of magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and calcium which are important for bone strength, hair & nail growth
- Contains 17 Amino Acids, Vitamins C, B1, and B2, Folic Acid. Caffeine Free!
- Packed with antioxidants which are vital in strengthening your immune system