MyLifeUNIT Stainless Steel Teapot with Infuser Tea Filter, Tea Infuser Pot with Lid, Tea Kettle for Home 50 Oz (1.5 Liter)
MyLifeUNIT polished tea pot with infuser is made of premium 18/8 stainless steel. Main usage: pouring boiling water into the pot for making tea. Works on electric stove, however, it’s better not to use it on gas stove. Un-insulated, so it does cool down. Cannot keep the tea hot. Product Features BEST TEAPOT FOR LOOSE
MyLifeUNIT polished tea pot with infuser is made of premium 18/8 stainless steel.
Main usage: pouring boiling water into the pot for making tea. Works on electric stove, however, it’s better not to use it on gas stove.
Un-insulated, so it does cool down. Cannot keep the tea hot.
- BEST TEAPOT FOR LOOSE TEA Ex. Earl Grey, Assam, Darjeeling, Breakfast. Filter basket is easily removed so you can dispose of tea leaves easily. Use TEABAGS if you like too. PG Tips, Yorkshire, Typhoo, Liptons etc. 1.5 liter approx. 50 Oz is the perfect size for 4 mugs or 6 cups of tea.
- TEA STAYS THE SAME STRENGTH TILL LAST CUP. The infuser/strainer at the top of the teapot prevents tea leaves settling at the bottom of the pot where they would stew over time, leaving you with a bitter taste. Now, once you have poured your first cup and the water is below the infuser basket the steeping ceases so your tea doesn’t get too strong. So the last cup is as fresh as the first.
- Removable stainless steel filter with find holes, perfect for drinking tea. Big tea leaves basket, (DiameterxHeight): 2.6Inches x 2.75Inches (6.5cm x 7 cm)
- NON-DRIP SPOUT. This teapot is a superb pourer. Pours beautifully, mathematically. The hole in the lid allows air to get into the pot as tea is poured out so preventing splashes and spillages. Lid stays on even when pouring last cup. No need to hold onto it so that it doesn’t fall into your final cup. The teapot is very well balanced and easy to hold. You don’t need blacksmith’s forearms. When you’ve finished your tea break it’s EASY TO CLEAN. Either bleach occasionally or use your dishwasher.
- The modern-looking, ELEGANT, curved shape (some say beautiful, others say pretty or cute) of the durable, stainless steel gives the teapot strength so it will not break, unlike glass teapots. Also this shape reduces the surface area for heat loss. The stylish, shiny, mirror finish not only looks classy but the HANDLE STAYS COOL so you can pick it up safely. Talking of cool, you can make iced tea too.