Redbird Glass Teapot Kettle with Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Filter Basket and Glass Lid, Microwave and Stovetop Safe 600 mL/20 oz
The Redbird TPE1 Borosilicate Glass Teapot is a small tea pot designed for brewing loose leaf tea. We love it for its high polish and durability. Both the glass pot and the stainless tea strainer come out of the dishwasher sparkling every time. This is a cute design that blends contemporary and traditional lines. The
The Redbird TPE1 Borosilicate Glass Teapot is a small tea pot designed for brewing loose leaf tea. We love it for its high polish and durability. Both the glass pot and the stainless tea strainer come out of the dishwasher sparkling every time. This is a cute design that blends contemporary and traditional lines. The crystal clear teapot body and easily removable tea filter give you maximum control over steeping. The basket is encourages great movement of water while keeping fine tea matter contained. Blooming teas looks sexy in this little glass globe. Fine senchas, fussy pu-erhs, and all sorts of delicious tisanes and infusions that beg you to remove them from the hot water at the right time will thank you for purchasing this little gem. Heck, you can even brew good old English Breakfast in it. This 600 mL (24 oz/ca. 20 oz. usable capacity) teapot pours cleanly. Made of highly durable borosilicate glass, the brewing vessel and glass lid are far more resistant than Pyrex tea pots to thermal shock. This glass teapot does not break easily and tolerates wide temperature fluctuations. Treat it like a chemistry beaker and you’ll be fine – just don’t scour it or use it on an electric burner without a diffuser or unfilled. The filled tea pot can be used over flame on the gas range or on a tea warmer. Adjustable spring clasps keep the filter snug for pouring, but allow for quick and easy removal for short infusions. Great for fast-steeping pu-erh tea, and for quick removal of tea leaves before their flavor profile goes from perfect to bitter. The glass teapot lid has a vapor hole and can be used with or without the tea basket inserted into the pot (a feature every little teapot ought to have). The Redbird TPE1 comes in a nifty no-breaks Redbird Box with the cool Redbird logo on the side. Great for a teapot gift. Glass and Stainless Steel meets all FDA and California Prop 68 standards.
- DURABLE BOROSILICATE LAB GLASS is transparent and crystal clear; safe for use on glass-top and ceramic-top ranges and all newer electric ranges; great for viewing tea color of brewing loose tea, herbal teas and tisanes, and blooming and flower teas. It’s cute but still sturdy enough for daily use and is more heat and shatter resistant than pyrex. You can use it as a small kettle to boil water, or you can pour hot tea over ice for iced tea. Use it on the gas burner, over a flame or candle
- CLEAN FOCUSED POUR AND DRIPLESS SPOUT means no drips or drops during an elegant tea service. The lid fits the tea basket both when inserted or removed. So whether you call it cha, chai, tea or tee, you can make your favorite preparation here
- PERFECT FOR 2 CUPS OR 3 CUPS. 24 ounce body has 20oz usable capacity. Tea for One, Tea for Two, Tea for Three! A great steeper for the desk or office, for students, picnics, the RV, travel, the college dorm, outdoors or indoors, anywhere! It makes a perfect gift
- FDA APPROVED – pot and lid are dishwasher and microwave safe; tea filter basket is dishwasher safe; all parts independently tested and certified; all components are free of bpa and lead and are non-reactive
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL TEA BASKET THOUSANDS OF MICROPORES and is easily removable for maximum flow and steeping control. Water flows freely, but fine leaf matter is kept in. It is an idea loose-leaf teapot for English, Chinese, Japanese and other tea and infusion styles