ZENS Grey Ceramic Tea Set Smooth Matte Texture, 800ml Teapot with Natural Bentwood Handle, Two Double Wall Teacups & 2 Rattan Coasters, Stainless Steel Strainer for Loose Leaf Tea
Description Inspiration The tea set is “Cobblestone” Series, inspired by the ever changing streams, and the form of pebbles. A simple, rustic cobblestone contains an ordinary but beautiful story – we imagine gentle laps of water forming its smooth, round shape, and pick it up to feel the never ending curve granted by nature. It’s
The tea set is “Cobblestone” Series, inspired by the ever changing streams, and the form of pebbles. A simple, rustic cobblestone contains an ordinary but beautiful story – we imagine gentle laps of water forming its smooth, round shape, and pick it up to feel the never ending curve granted by nature. It’s designed both cheerful and intelligent, echoing the spirit of the orient.
Why do we use porcelain teapot
Making tea is essentially the process of breaking down the cell structure of tea leaves to release their flavor. Using the traditional method of Chinese tea-making, called Gong-Fu Cha, the teapot is perhaps the most important element in this process. The tea-maker must match the right size and shape of teapot, the type of clay and firing temperature with the right type of tea and the number of people being served. And since a teapot is something that may be used every day, it should be something that is comfortable to handle, long lasting and pleasing to the eye.
Porcelain teapots are adequate for making white and green teas. Their walls are often thinner than those made of ceramic, and they have low heat transference compared to other materials, so also maintain the temperature of the tea liquor quite well but not as long as ceramics. Since white and green teas are brewed at lower temperatures, porcelain teapots will be most appropriate to use
Porcelain teaware offers higher heat retention than many other materials. Also, glazed ceramic teapots don’t absorb flavors, so you can brew various teas with a single teapot.
183*144*74mm, 800ml pretty ceramic teapot:1 Pcs
95*94*21mm Lid: 1 Pcs
133*83*18mm Wooden Handle: 1 Pcs
Stainless Steel Infuser: 1 Pcs
55ml (1.94oz) Teacup: 2 Pcs
Diameter 95*95mm Round rattan coasters: 2 Pcs
Please contact Seller through Amazon email for any questions or concerns.
- Matte Ceramic: The smooth texture creates a soft and delicate feel while drinking tea. Made of lead-free material undergoing a rigid crafting process, this ceramic tea set is durable for daily use. The crafted handle is made of natural bentwood that is perfectly shaped. It is heatproof and comfortable to hold and pour after brewing your favorite tea.
- Large Capacity: Ceramic Teapot 280z and Teacups 1.9oz with elegant pebble-shape design; good to brew loose leaf, flower tea, and fruit tea. The spout is wide enough to pour freely without dripping.
- Double Wall Tea Cup: With a perfect pebble design, the walls are durable and keep the surface tool to the touch, preventing excessive heat you to enjoy the relaxation of drinking tea; it will not absorb flavors and is good for an objective assessment of the tea quality.
- Rattan coasters: the natural rattan coasters complement the white ceramic cups; it is a perfect match and gives the whole set its high end, modern look.
- Certified Safety: This tea set has passed SGS certification; we are confident in the quality of our products and offer a 30 day money-back guarantee. If, for any reason, all you have to do is let us know, and we will refund you 100% of your money, no questions asked.