Himalayan Gold Black Tea (50 Cups), Limited Edition GOLDEN TIPS Black Tea Loose Leaf – Aromatic, Rich & Delicious, ABUNDANT NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS, Sourced Garden Fresh Direct from Estates,3.53oz
Himalayan Gold Second Flush Black Tea An imperial harvest from the unique terroir of at the foothills of the Himalayas including the mighty peak of Mount Everest. The raw leaves are hand-plucked at an elevation above 1500 metres from extravagant buds & delicately rolled to perfection. The attractive leaves offer a combination of golden, silver
Himalayan Gold Second Flush Black Tea
An imperial harvest from the unique terroir of at the foothills of the Himalayas including the mighty peak of Mount Everest. The raw leaves are hand-plucked at an elevation above 1500 metres from extravagant buds & delicately rolled to perfection. The attractive leaves offer a combination of golden, silver & brown tips with a whiff of dry & ripe fruit. The amberish liquor is bright & rich. The flavour offers a voluptuous note of fresh sweet almonds accentuated with hints of caramel. Overall a distinct, yet supremely exotic black tea , manufactured in limited quantity on order for Vahdam teas.
A BRAND WITH A DIFFERENCE
Based in India, VAHDAM is disrupting the traditional supply chain of tea. We procure garden fresh Darjeeling Teas direct from plantations within 24-48 Hours of harvest which are then immediately packaged to preserve freshness & flavor. All teas are shipped to consumers worldwide direct from our packaging factory at source in India. By cutting out all middlemen, we are able to make available the freshest quality tea at the best price, fastest. Plus, all our teas are certified to be 100% Pure by the Tea Board of India, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. Taste the Vahdam Difference & decide for yourself.
30 DAY – 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you dont like the tea, we will issue a 100% MONEY-BACK REFUND IMMEDIATELY, no questions asked. So go ahead, SHOP TODAY without hesitation.
- HIMALAYAS GOLDEN GIFT TO THE WORLD – Loose Leaf Black Tea Harvested by passionate small growers facing the Mount Everest at the foothills of Mighty Himalayas. The finest Black Tea leaves with IMPERIAL GOLDEN TIPS all over the tea leaf.
- GOLDEN TIPPED LEAVES – Golden Tipped leaves offer a beautiful sweet aroma with a mellow flavoury character. A tea for the TRUE CONNOISSEUR.
- ENRICHED FLORAL AROMA & DELICIOUS TASTE – Unique flavour with an exquisite aroma & sweet aftertaste. A delicious black tea which has to be served without milk & sugar, ideally.
- DIRECT FROM SOURCE GARDEN FRESH – VAHDAM Black Teas are sourced DIRECT from plantations & Door Delivered to Tea Lovers in 75+ Countries
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you don’t like this black tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND Immediately