Organic Black Tea, Awarded Best Single Serve Black Tea at the 2017 Global Tea Championships. Biodegradable Premium All-Natural Pyramid Tea Bags by Zealong Creators of The World’s Purest Tea
To create the world’s purest tea there can be no compromises. We nurture the finest tea plants in New Zealand’s rich and fertile soil and pristine growing environment. Clean air, water and soil is critical to the tea’s purity. We farm organically out of respect for our plants and the environment. How we know our
To create the world’s purest tea there can be no compromises. We nurture the finest tea plants in New Zealand’s rich and fertile soil and pristine growing environment. Clean air, water and soil is critical to the tea’s purity. We farm organically out of respect for our plants and the environment.
How we know our tea is pure: Zealong is one of the very few tea companies to hold ISO22000 HACCP certification – the world’s highest food safety standards. Our traceability system can identify batch specific teas by day, block and processing method which far exceeds industry standards. We are certified and audited by Swiss Consultancy SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and we are USDA certified organic, so when we say we know our tea is pure, we really know our tea is pure.
Zealong certified organic black hong cha tea is convenient to use in unbleached, plant based, biodegradable and 100% safe pyramid tea bags. This is purity you can taste.
- BEST SINGLE SERVE BLACK TEA AT THE 2017 GLOBAL TEA CHAMPIONSHIPS: 4 expert judges recently judged Zealong Organic Black Tea as the best in the world at the Global Tea Championships in Colorado. 245 teas were entered from 16 countries.
- PREMIUM PYRAMID TEA BAGS. Unlike most pyramid tea bags, which are usually made of nylon (plastic petroleum), our premium pyramid teabags are made of a non-GMO plant based starch so they are free of the synthetic polymer fibers, glues and bleaches typically found in pyramid and temple tea bags. Our tea bags are 100% safe for you and are much better for the environment.
- ENJOY THE RICH TASTE OF ZEALONG ORGANIC BLACK TEA WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF A BAG: The loosely rolled, dark brown twists of tea leaves steep to create a full bodied, deep amber tea. From your first sip you can taste the purity of this tea. Each bag can be infused up to three times.
- THE BEST OF EAST AND WEST: A mix of ancient skills and modern technology are required to create tea perfection. Zealong combines the best of Eastern tea growing traditions and techniques with the highest International food safety standards of production. The process from fresh leaf to tea leaf takes 24 to 36 hours and is a collaboration between tea masters and highly-skilled technicians.
- SINGLE SOURCE: All of Zealong tea is single source – grown in the Waikato, New Zealand, the freshly picked leaves are processed on site in the state of the art tea factory and packaged ready to be sent to the world’s most premium tea houses.