Organic Genmaicha Green Tea with Matcha Loose Leaf from Japan – ShiZen Tea
– Brewing Guide To make a nice cup of Japanese green tea add tea leaf to tea pot, add water, and infuse by the following the details: Tea Leaf Amount: 1 tea spoon Water Temperature: 176F (80C) Water Amount: 7 fl oz (200ml) Infusion Time: 30 seconds – Origin Our organic green tea loose leaf
– Brewing Guide
To make a nice cup of Japanese green tea add tea leaf to tea pot, add water, and infuse by the following the details:
Tea Leaf Amount: 1 tea spoon
Water Temperature: 176F (80C)
Water Amount: 7 fl oz (200ml)
Infusion Time: 30 seconds
Our organic green tea loose leaf tea is grown on family farms located in small villages in the foothills of Mount Fuji where farmers pride in their commitment to only harvest crops grown in the way Mother Nature intended. Due to its high elevation, this remote Kawane region of Shizuoka Prefecture enjoys the perfect combination of clean air, pure water, and fertile soil only found in this area of Japan, which allows for pesticide-free farming.
In fact, to preserve this way of farming they’ve maintained for centuries, these villages have adopted a strict policy and guidelines on organic farming, and not only tea farmers but also fruit and vegetable farmers of this region strive to provide the safest and best quality pesticide-free produce to their customers.
Our company is based in Japan, and will be shipped out from Japan. Please be aware of the following points:
Once you order, the merchandise will usually reach you in 7 to 12 days from JAPAN by Standard International Mail. The delivery time is different for each destination. Please understand that you will not be able to trace since there are no tracking number.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Please feel free to ask questions anytime. Thank you.
- Our organic green tea loose leaf are from the family farms in the foothills of Mount Fuji. From the farm that has been practicing organic plantation for more than 2 decades. Genmaicha is one of the most popular teas in Japan. This Organic Genmaicha is coated with Matcha so when you infuse you will have a beautiful green color along with the pleasant nutty aroma. This tea is perfect to have with a meal, after meals, or simply for tea time.
- Blend of Organic Roasted Brown Rice, Organic Sencha green tea, and Organic Matcha
- Made in Shizuoka, JAPAN
- Certified organic by JONA* under Japanese Organic Standards. In 100g package having approximately 20-30 servings
- No preservatives, sugar, or artificial coloring / Non GMO