South African Organic Rooibos Collection – Herbal Tea Sampler – Naturally Caffeine Free – Includes Red, Green, Vanilla, Chai and Ginger Rooibos 100 Count – Cederberg Tea Co
Cederberg Tea Company Our Mission – Purity and Sustainability We are committed to bringing you tea as pure as the habitat in which it is grown and to securing the integrity of this national treasure. Our Story Our farm is nestled in the western cape of South Africa in the heart of the Cederberg Mountain
Cederberg Tea Company
Our Mission – Purity and Sustainability
We are committed to bringing you tea as pure as the habitat in which it is grown and to securing the integrity of this national treasure.
Our farm is nestled in the western cape of South Africa in the heart of the Cederberg Mountain Range. Rooibos, Afrikaans for “Red Bush” comes from the plant aspalathus linearis. For centuries local farmers climbed rugged hills to cultivate and harvest rooibos by hand. We continue this tradition by using sustainable farming techniques to insure this great South African tradition is enjoyed and shared for years to come. Only USDA certified organic seeds are used to plant our crops. With no middlemen, you can be assured you are getting the freshest authentic rooibos available.
We employ cutting edge technology to ensure every batch meets our high standards of consistency and quality. All products undergo super heated steam sterilization and laboratory testing. They are then sifted and weighed for uniform size and weight.
Our Rooibos Collection
We’ve been pairing Rooibos with whole organic ingredients for twenty years. In this collection we present an assortment of fragrant and well balanced teas for everyday indulgence. No artificial ingredients, additives or flavors.
The Power of Rooibos
With a distinctive deep red color, and an earthy vanilla taste, Rooibos is known for its calming and soothing effects. Rich in many antioxidants and a good source of trace minerals, Rooibos can be enjoyed any time of day or night.
- FARM DIRECT- Hand picked at peak maturity and packed fresh at our farm in the western cape of South Africa high in the Cederberg Mountain Range. Sealed in five foil pouches of twenty tagless teabags each.
- EXPERTLY BLENDED- This assortment includes Classic Red Rooibos, with a distinctive red color and a bold rich flavor. Green Rooibos is unfermented, leaving the tea lighter bodied with a smooth and natural sweetness. Rooibos Vanilla combines the warm aroma of Madagascar Vanilla with the grounding Rooibos herb. Rooibos Chai blends with cinnamon, cardamom, star aniseed and ginger for a robust and sophisticated brew. Ginger pairs Rooibos with a kick of organic ginger for a warming and soothing cup.
- STRICT SAFETY AND QUALITY CONTROLS- Our Rooibos undergoes super heated steam sterilization to insure a product free of microbiology. Each batch is laboratory tested for bulk density and moisture levels and approved for export by the South African Perishables Product Control Board. Certified organic by Lacon GmbH. Tea bags are oxygen bleached and Non – GMO for a fully natural experience.
- CAFFEINE FREE- Refresh and relax with this delightful assortment of naturally caffeine free herbal tisanes. Perfect as a healthy drink in the morning or evening.
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH- Rooibos is bursting with antioxidants, including quercetin and aspalathin. As Rooibos is low in tannins, it can be steeped for a long time with no bitterness.