Stash Tea Premium Green Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Premium Green Stash Premium Green tea is grown in our parent company Yamamotoyama’s Brazilian tea gardens. Our Premium Green tea is expertly processed. Beautifully handled leaves are steam processed in the traditional Japanese style to preserve the flavor, fragrance, and color of the fresh leaf. The finished tea leaves are a vibrant green that brew
Stash Premium Green tea is grown in our parent company Yamamotoyama’s Brazilian tea gardens. Our Premium Green tea is expertly processed. Beautifully handled leaves are steam processed in the traditional Japanese style to preserve the flavor, fragrance, and color of the fresh leaf. The finished tea leaves are a vibrant green that brew into a bright golden-green liquor Brazil has very rich and fertile soil, and offers the perfect tea growing climate with fog and heavy dews.
The best Japanese tea bushes and their seedlings were hand picked and taken to Brazil to produce the finest green teas possible.
More Stash Tea Flavors to Try!
If you enjoy Premium Green, you should also try Fusion Green & White, Decaf Premium Green, Stash Organic Green and Stash Decaf Organic Green.
Stash Tea Assortments
Our variety assortments allow you to sample several of our flavors! We have green, fruity herbal, exotic, organic, guyausa, holiday and black tea assortments to name a few!
Stash Organic Teas
We have fourteen certified organic flavors in herbals, green and black teas. Several flavors are also Fair Trade certified.
Delicious Iced Teas from Stash Tea
Our 24/1 ounce iced teas come in herbal, black and green tea and are a refreshing way to cool off during a hot day! Each brew bag makes a gallon of iced tea, dependent on the flavor.
Stash Tea Loose Teas
If you enjoy our tea bag flavors, you will be sure to love our loose tea! Many of our flavors are sold in 50 gram, 100 gram, and 1 pound packaging. Our resealable pouch allow our teas to stay fresh.
Stash Guayusa Tea
Our newest line, Guayusa originates from the Amazon Rainforest of Ecuador and is produced from the leaves of a holly tree. Fair Trade and Organic certified. Six different flavors to choose from including Lemon, Mint, Yerba Mate & Ginseng, Chocolate, Chai, and Pure!
- Contains 100 individually foil-wrapped tea bags
- Slightly sweet and nutty flavor
- Convenient packaging forfoodservice settings such as restaurants, cafes, self-service and coffee stations
- Bulk packaging is great for gift packers,and component product purchasing
- Box of 100 tea bags, great bulk size for foodservice or restaurants
- Japanese-style Sencha Green tea with a delicately herbaceous, nutty flavor and golden-green hue
- Tea is grown in Brazilian tea gardens
- Kof-K Kosher certified, contains caffeine, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world