RUIKA Japanese Tetsubin Tea Kettle Cast Iron Teapot Black 800ml 27 oz
ABOUT RUIKA 1. The use of RUIKA iron pot boiled water containing divalent iron ions, so there will be spring water effect, which can effectively enhance the taste, very suitable for brewing all kinds of tea. 2.Not only can boil, also can continue to heat, the functional scope is wider, can be specially used to
ABOUT RUIKA 1. The use of RUIKA iron pot boiled water containing divalent iron ions, so there will be spring water effect, which can effectively enhance the taste, very suitable for brewing all kinds of tea. 2.Not only can boil, also can continue to heat, the functional scope is wider, can be specially used to flush scented tea and fruit Tea，black tea, used to cook a variety of teas is also a good choice, because through the cast iron pot of boiling, can effectively remove the smell of tea, improve taste. BENEFITS 1.Improve Water Quality: make the water more soft, sweet, which can also improve the taste of tea. 2.Good Health: iron teapot in the heating process will continue to release Fe2+, easy to be absorbed by the body, you can supplement the body needs, so as to effectively prevent anemia. METHOD OF USE 1.So the tea contained in the tannin and iron pot dissolved in the iron, will be formed in the iron pot surface layer of tannin iron film, at the same time can remove the smell of the new pot. Boil the pot after the water drained, repeat 2-3 times until the water can be clear. 2.Daily use, please do not fill up, lest overflow after boiling. Iron pot used for about 5 days, the wall will appear scarlet spots, 10 days or so there will be white scale. This is a normal phenomenon, as long as the water is not cloudy does not affect the drink. 3.After each use, open a small fire in the pot of water to fully evaporate, and then dry with a soft cloth dry, keep the pot dry, do not the remaining water overnight. Prevents the iron pot from rusting, affects the service life. HOW TO DO WHEN THE IRON TEAPOT IS RUSTY? In fact, iron pot rust needn’t worry too much. Because iron pot rust does not harm people’s health, it will only affect the taste of tea or water. Add green tea to boil water for about 30 minutes or longer and repeat 2-3 times.
- CAPACITY – About 800ML (27 Ounce) For everyday use, water should not over 3/4 of the body, in order to avoid overflow when water boils.
- MASTERFUL DESIGN – In Addition to Its Excellent Heat Retention, All Cast Iron Teapot high temperature oxidation without coating process, because the material is cast iron.That Not Only Makes Cleaning Easier, But Helps to Prevent The Build-Up of Rust And Oxidation.
- USE AND CARE – To Use, Add Loose or Bagged Tea Into The Teapot. Slowly Pour Hot Water Over The Tea And Allow It to Steep to 3-5 Minutes, And Enjoy. To Clean, Do Not Use Any Dish Washing Detergent. Instead, Use Only Clean Water. Do Not Leave Tea or Water In The Pot For Longer Than An Hour, And Dry Thoroughly After Each Use. Not Dishwasher Safe.
- TO CLEAN -Do not use any dish washing detergent. Use only clean water.DESIGNED FOR SAFETY – The HANDLE and LID has a special design to avoid getting burned and for easy grip.
- GIFT – Great Gift for Dad, Friends, Family, Wedding And Tea Lovers. Exquisite Design Perfect For Tea Lovers.