TOWA Workshop Tetsubin Cast Iron Tea Pot High-end Magnolia 1.3L No Enamel Interior
BRAND INSTRUCTIONThe cast iron kettle, also called TETSUBIN in Japan,which has handreds year of production.TOWA Workshop is one of the traditional workshops of handmade tetsubin.You will find that use Tetsubin of boiling water, its taste is very different from any other ordinary cooking utensils boiled water, the taste is unique.According to the Ministry of health
The cast iron kettle, also called TETSUBIN in Japan,which has handreds year of production.TOWA Workshop is one of the traditional workshops of handmade tetsubin.
You will find that use Tetsubin of boiling water, its taste is very different from any other ordinary cooking utensils boiled water, the taste is unique.
According to the Ministry of health in Japan, ordinary people needs about 10 milligrams a day. Using Tetsubin, it provides the ferrous ion for our body, which is easier to absorb. Iron intake helps to improve the immune system, the liver function, and the problem of constipation. Even for those infertility problems, it also helps in some way.
INSTRUCTION BEFORE THE FIRST USE
1.On the fist time, put 5g-10 g loose tea (or lemon) with 70% water into the pot, keep boiling for 10 minutes to get rid of the interior odor of the new Kettle.
2.Then pouring off the water from iron tea pot, and reboiling it with flesh water for 10 minutes. Repeat the step for 2 to 3 times, until the boild water is clear.
Reason: Through the above two steps, it not only to get rid of the odor from the new teapot but also help to prevent it from getting rust. Because the tannins contained in tea and the iron parts dissolved from iron will take a reaction and form a tannins-iron layer inside the cast iron teapot.
MAINTENANCE AND CAUTION
1.Dry it each time after finish using the tetsubin.
2.Do not leave any water in the tetsubin for a long time.
3.Must use lower output or weak fire until entire tetsubin is heated up.
4.Never try to remove spots from inside of tetsubin.
5.Rusted iron is safe for health.
6.Can touch the outside of tetsubin.
7.Keep filling 80% water in tetsubin when you boil water.
- 【MAGNOLIA DENUDATA WITH SPARROWS】In asian countries, Magnolia denudata means PURE love, Flying sparrow means coming good news. Teapot is a traditional craft, a tool for brewing teas and boiling water, or an art.
- 【1.3L/43OZ CAPACITY】 Big enough for the family of 4-6 people.
- 【CAST IRON TETSUBIN】No enamel interior, could be fire heating directly, no problem to boiling water. 【WARM REMINDER】Please keep the tetsubin dry after finish using it.
- 【SPOUT TIP IS BENT DOWNWARDS】This design however does not spill a single drop and easier to stop.
- 【RECOMMENDED HEATER】IH electromagnetic oven , electric ceramic stove,charcoal fire.